Studio images project

Luke

It is just not a matter of i importance, sorry. It's day will come when it moves up the list. 

Smaky

I do understand Luke. If I manage to find time to setup my dev environment I´ll try to sort this out.

• 1 month later...
Koleckai Silvestri

There is already a AMC Network logo in the resources repo. Was one of the first added.

Hmm... Didn't see it and it wouldn't download automatically so had to go find one myself.

One day my 675 networks and studios will all have a proper image. Missing about 200 or so still.

Edited by Wayne Luke

Smaky

After almost 700 studio logos contributed I´ve got to the point that I need some help to continue... It takes quite some time to get a decent logo to work with (well even a poor quality one). In many cases, for those obscure studios I have no clue what the logo looks like. If anyone want to post images of the logos they want to be included I would be happy to do it.

• Like 3

Tikuf

@@Smaky, I have been meaning to post for a while about this - you are doing an awesome job on these. I hope some more people step up and help out.

Cheers mate nice work

• Like 3

gcw07

I agree with Tikuf. Love seeing all the additional studios you have added. Well done.

Edited by gcw07
  • Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

After almost 700 studio logos contributed I´ve got to the point that I need some help to continue... It takes quite some time to get a decent logo to work with (well even a poor quality one). In many cases, for those obscure studios I have no clue what the logo looks like. If anyone want to post images of the logos they want to be included I would be happy to do it.

It is appreciated. Takes a lot of time to do this. I've pretty much exhausted the list so for the 200 or so that I still need, it will require time and research. Will contribute back if and when I can.

Smaky

I have found that most of my time is invested in searching for adequate source images of the logos. In many cases even a small logo of good quality may suffice as I may just raster them and create a vector version by hand. So if anyone has an image of the studio they would like to see included just post it here and I´ll try to make them into a thumb.

• Like 1

Smaky

Does anywone knows the name of this Studio or Production company (taken from War of the Arrows - 2011)? (I have no clue on Korean)

536599d06c2ea_unknown2fw.png

Edited by Smaky
  • Like 1

bloodtaker

Dasepo Club

다세포 클럽

Edited by bloodtaker
  • Like 1

Smaky

A few studios I can use some help - Posting a logo image (even a low res one) and link to the stuido website (or link to logo images) would be really helpful:

• 8:38 Productions (Prisoners 2013)
  • 20ten Media (Wild Bill 2011)
  • 24 Seven Productions (The Imposter 2012)
  • 2262730 Ontario (The Samaritan 2012)
  • A&B Producoes (The Game 1997)
  • Achte Babelsberg Film (Valkyrie 2008) Is this the same as http://www.studiobabelsberg.com?
  • Ad Hominem Enterprises (The Descendants 2011)
  • Ada Films (Your Sister's Sister 2011)
  • Aimimage Productions (Ill Manors 2012)
  • Airborne Productions (Get the Gringo 2012)
  • Allied Stars, Ltd. (Chariots of Fire 1981)
  • Alta Producción S.L. Unipersonal (The Squad/El Páramo 2011)
  • Altitude Film Entertainment (Filth 2013)
  • ANA Media (Killer Joe 2012)
  • Anarchos Productions (Cloud Atlas 2012)
  • Andrea Sperling Productions (Like Crazy 2011)
  • Angels & Airwaves (Love 2011)
  • Angry Films (Real Steel 2011)
  • Anna Lena Films (Zidane - A 21st Century Portrait 2006)
  • Ariel Film  (Lebanon 2009)
  • Arsam International (Lebanon 2009)
  • Artists Public Domain (Another Earth 2011)
  • Ascension Pictures (Cloud Atlas 2012)
  • Ascension Productions (Like Crazy 2011) - Is this the same as the previous one?
  • Associated Producers (API) (The Last Man on Earth 1964)
  • Ateliers de Baere (Don't Look Back 2009)
  • Aura Film Partnership (Seeking Justice 2011)
  • Avery Pix (Pride and Glory 2008)
  • Axon Films (Appaloosa2008)

That´s it for now....  :)

Edited by Smaky

bloodtaker

No just been trying to get real life straightened up took longer that i thought it would though  :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Smaky

Does anyone knows the logo for CONNECT (that airs the Stike the Blood Anime), I have not been able to find it yet.