Updated server still showing 5913.0? Move recordings back?

AZRichG

AZRichG

When using the dashboard I'm seeing version 5913.0 and 'Emby Server is up to date' after updating.

The server app is showing it was created on 4/9/16 when I use 'get info' on it.

I did notice that when I clicked through the tour that was offered (typical of an actual upgrade) one of the images in that slideshow showed a screen shot with 5930 in it! 

In the time it took me to figure out what was happening I moved my recorded TV out of the folder it was in as there was a lot of transcoding going on and I didn't think the server had been updated. Apparently moving it back into my Emby folder doesn't make the recordings re-appear when using Emby. Is there a safe way to do that? 

I hope that makes sense.

Hi, I haven't published the 5930 update for OSX yet. Hopefully later today. Thanks.

AZRichG

Ah good... thought I was missing something. 

So that screen shot I saw during the tour was probably downloaded and not part of the package.

Edited by AZRichG

We're having some issues with our osx build environment so that's the reason for the delay. We'll hopefully have it squared away soon. Thanks.

JeanKadang

Any update or timeframe on a working OS X auto upgrade ?

- Stuck on 5913, even if i try to switch to Beta or Dev, nothing happens :-(

Any update or timeframe on a working OS X auto upgrade ?

- Stuck on 5913, even if i try to switch to Beta or Dev, nothing happens :-(

5913 is pretty stable. Thanks for your patience while we work it out.

JeanKadang

Good work guys - Update seems to be working this morning - did a successful update to a newer build...(had it set for checking for dev builds) -  it was manual, but it did update...

(i know dev builds are not stable - but i came from a more recent pc based test installation, and wanted to run emby on only my mac - but some functions wouldn't work properly on build 5913...

Now gonna test on this 5933, which will hopefully be my future Emby platform - No more PC media center for me...

Edited by JeanKadang