MCM resetting metadata

oldschool

oldschool

I unchecked the NFO inside MCM yesterday and I woke up to the same metadata inside Emby, so maybe that will help out things. I added the XML saver plugin to Emby, so hopefully that means everything will be sorted today. I'll update this thread if I run into more problems.

Thanks for your help Happy2Play!

I would just make your life easier and pick one piece of software to manage your metadata

Happy2Play

Do you have a xml and nfo file present?  Do both of them have the same metadata when changed?  If neither program is being refreshed or re-fetching, then the only difference can be a difference in info in the xml and nfo.

oldschool

Do you have a xml and nfo file present?  Do both of them have the same metadata when changed?  If neither program is being refreshed or re-fetching, then the only difference can be a difference in info in the xml and nfo.

It looks like both are being created. I made a change to the metadata and both of them were recreated when I change the info inside Emby.

It looks like the size is 1KB off between the nfo and the xml when I make a change to the metadata inside Emby.