"Problem" with DVBlink channel list

AndreasL

AndreasL

Hi guys,

I have a problem with live-tv channel list. I am using emby DVBlink plugin and HDHomerun DVB-C device connected to DVBlink server because schedulesdirect service doesn't work at all in Germany. DVBlink provides working EPG data for my cable provider (Kabel Deutschland).

Everythings works pretty well so far, but in emby channel list, the channel numbers are all "-1" instead of the sequential numbering in DVBlink. I attached some screenshots to show what i mean.

How can I get emby to show the sequential numbering of the channels? Or, even better to do not show any channel numbers at all?

Thanks for your help.

Regards from Germany,

Andreas

post-96348-0-83875000-1460283973_thumb.png

post-96348-0-75958200-1460283975_thumb.png

denethor

You need to set your channel numbers manually. On DVBLogic Configuration Pages select: Channels->Channel Settings and than double click any -1 in number column to change it.

DVBLinks own grid view just add channel numbers alphabetically, those are not actual channel numbers.

AndreasL

Thank you for your answer.

I already did what you described. It was "-1" before and I changed it here with the button "Channel numbering: Sequential" (see attached screenshot), but emby still shows "-1". I also ran the scheduled tasks manually to refresh Channel list and guide.

post-96348-0-73759000-1460288918_thumb.png

Edited by AndreasL

AndreasL

Problem solved.

Uninstalled DVBlink plugin and reinstalled it, now the channel numbers are in sequential order.

Thank you :-)

• Like 1