Option to disable/hide NEW in TV Guide

denz

denz

I get the point of having NEW but where everything is new it is just so distracting using Emby Theater after 6pm all that I see is NEW in front of everything I wish there could be an option on the server in the live tv section so you can turn this feature on and off and it would be really handy if there could also be option to turn on or off prefix for Movies: 

Thank you 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
jordy

Hi Folks, any chance of this being looked at please. It's driving me to distraction, especially now that the show title only is displayed. The Nice bright "NEW" is dominating...

EDIT: just a thought, any chance of hiding/removing it through CSS?

EDIT 2: I use EPGCollector/NextPVR to provide the epg in .xml format and having just checked the resulting file  - there are no tags showing "new" or "repeat" airing and the only place I can find the word "New" is in the <desc> tags. So It is clearly something that EMBY itself adds in. So it should be able to be removed...

Edited by jordy
  • Like 1

denz

I am surprised that not many have liked my post as I think that is how @@Luke decides. Now it is appearing in every app I am not very happy about it when I look at the guide now that is all I see is bright New prefix everywhere no point of the guide when that is all you see. Hopefully it gets put as an option very soon so that it can be disabled.

Edited by denz

jordy

Yeah, I too cannot believe that no-one else has a problem with this. Way too intrusive for my liking. Any response @@Luke???