Google Drive as source

tatumana

Angelblue05

I was reading up on this, on reddit. It seems to be legit. Usually school accounts discounts, that's why it's cheap. Anyway, always best to just make up your mind with rating/feedback from other buyers :)

I mean, I would create a new google account just for it, just as a precaution. But do some research.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

horstepipe

I was reading up on this, on reddit. It seems to be legit. Usually school accounts discounts, that's why it's cheap. Anyway, always best to just make up your mind with rating/feedback from other buyers :)

I mean, I would create a new google account just for it, just as a precaution. But do some research.

Thanks

I never came in touch with google drive, are there any limitations how many people can access my files simultanilously?

tatumana

Just saw that there already is a google drive plugin in Emby? So what would be the difference to the here introduced suggestion?

This plugin is just a sync backup for Emby's videos transcoded, that it.

With this request, we ask a Google Drive plugin to be set it "like" a Media Library source.

• Like 1

horstepipe

When I sync a movie with the current addon in original quality, how can I make sure that the (external) clients stream it from Google and not from my NAS?

blade005

Maybe read this before http://www.zdnet.com/article/is-amazons-online-storage-really-unlimited-read-the-fine-print/

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

They will all have restrictions, of course.

Article you posted is almost a year old. I'm sure much has changed since. Probably some for the better and some for the worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tatumana

Devs are watching the users's support to begin the work :) Click "Like this" on the first message ;)

• Like 4

allisonthiago

Isso seria perfeito, pra quem precisa de conta Google Drive ilimitada pode falar comigo, eu as consigo!

Tenho 92Tb de midia, filmes e séries, ver isso direto no emby será perfeito

• Like 1

Isso seria perfeito, pra quem precisa de conta Google Drive ilimitada pode falar comigo, eu as consigo!

Tenho 92Tb de midia, filmes e séries, ver isso direto no emby será perfeito

Oi bem vindo ! Apoiando Google Drive como fonte é uma característica que gostaria de adicionar no futuro. Obrigado !

• Like 1

maximilianh75

Devs are watching the users's support to begin the work :) Click "Like this" on the first message ;)

I lIke this so far away in time :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...