StudioCleaner?

Delphi

Just a random thought since we all have lots of studios where they just type name a little different but it is really the same studio...

• Like 2

snazy2000

There is a StudioCleaner on the server plugin list that i uploaded this morning :) 

@@Logos302 I will look in to that sounds like a good idea, only issue would be load time for the images depending on how many studios someone has it could take while but I will certainly take look in next few days :)

• Like 3

Delphi

There is a StudioCleaner on the server plugin list that i uploaded this morning :)

@@Logos302 I will look in to that sounds like a good idea, only issue would be load time for the images depending on how many studios someone has it could take while but I will certainly take look in next few days :)

Don't display the images, just put a checkmark on the ones that do have images...

Logos302

@@snazy2000 made one but I have a feature request.  To have some marking on the selection list that show that it has a picture, so that when combining you can pick the right one.

Brendon

Don't display the images, just put a checkmark on the ones that do have images...

With any luck once the Studio Images project is complete there will be none without images :)