Search results are blanked out on web page

AZRichG

AZRichG

I'm not sure if this happened after an Emby update or maybe after the 10.11.4 (and Safari) update, but I just noticed-

When using the search (via web page in Safari) after viewing the guide it appears nothing is returned as the page is blank. However, everything I do after that also shows a blank page. For example, I went back to the guide and the page didn't display the guide, but when I scrolled a little there appeared to be a sliver showing there WAS a guide hidden by a big blank section of web page.

Here's a shot of the top of the page to illustrate.

Searching via the iOS apps works fine without this issue so maybe it's a Safari thing?

Also noticed that the scrub bar shows a % instead of time when dragging the dot forward or backwards. So if I scrub 3 minutes from the beginning on a 30 minute recording I see 10 instead of 3:00. Is there a setting to change that? I didn't find one.

post-99265-0-69477000-1459284884_thumb.jpg

AZRichG

This morning I tired using Firefox and had the same issue

I did a re-start again, this time the search function is returning results that are visible. However, I'm getting my recordings and not results from the guide. In this case I have 39 episodes of 'Archer' recorded and that all that shows up. When I search I'm doing so from the guide page. This is using Safari locally. 

I don't remember recordings showing up in search results before. Is there a setting for this that I am missing? 

AZRichG

Version 3.0.5911.0, says it is up to date. Should have mentioned that in the original post, sorry.