"Collections" missing from Fire TV App

vixxy
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

I installed the auto-box sets and I see them on my browser but not on my Amazon app. I actually saw it there for a split second and then disappeared. 

I went into the app settings on Amazons main section and cleared the cache but nothing. I even cleared the data, but nothing happened. Clearing the cache did make my new "TV Shows" appear but still collections is missing.

Any ideas?

• Solution
CBers

Do you have the "Display a collections view to show movie collections" option turned on in your user preferences on the server, as I'm sure collections show up in the app on my FTV, NP and Shield ??

• Like 2

Thank you so much! I've seen that menu a couple times but figured that wasn't the place to configure collections, a little hard to get to but excuse me, there's a little growing pains getting to know all the sections.

Collections now shows up on my Fire TV 

All of the artwork has populated

I'm able to create new collections clicking on the round red button.

Again, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Ok so the issue was no collections menu at all, I had thought it was collections menu empty. Glad to hear it's resolved.

• 7 years later...
DGLServers

Version 4.8.3.0

My user (on her Fire TV app) sees nothing pertaining to collections  What setting am I missing?  Thanks

Don

56 minutes ago, DGLServers said:

Version 4.8.3.0

My user (on her Fire TV app) sees nothing pertaining to collections  What setting am I missing?  Thanks

Don

HI, what exactly are you looking for? Do you have any collections?