Since the new server update earlier today, why do I now have these items appearing on my EHS?

Gaz

A few hours ago Emby updated itself and I'm now getting folder icons appearing on my EHS that wern't there before.

For Example:

56f95ba3b9d57_1.jpg

56f95bb26a21c_2.jpg

56f95bc1355bc_3.jpg

Why has this happened and what can I do to remove them and get it back to how it should be please?

Thanks in advace.

Luke the web client looks fine, no changes.

This is exactly the problem that happened to me last week when you told me the fix was to install the Beta version of Emby for WMC (Which I did and it resolved the problem immediately)

Has the new server update cancelled out something that the beta version of Emby for WMC was doing to fix the problem with legacy browsing??

thanks, but i asked what it looks like so that we can compare for ourselves,t hanks.

Any ideas please Luke?

Was hoping after 4 hours someone would have posted an idea on something to test.

Have now disabled auto updates in Emby because I can't remember the last time an update had any positive effect on my Emby Server.

Is there a link anywhere to download the previous version of Emby Server please?

Happy2Play

Have now disabled auto updates in Emby because I can't remember the last time an update had any positive effect on my Emby Server.

Is there a link anywhere to download the previous version of Emby Server please?

Auto-updates - Dashboard-Advanced-Automatic updates uncheck "Enable automatic server updates"  or run server as a service.

All servers maintain the previous version, it is the system.old.  %appdata%\Emby-server

Previous versions can also be found here.  As long as there are no database updates rolling back is easy, if there are database updates then you will have to delete library.db and allow to rebuild.

Shutdown server delete or rename system folder, rename system.old to system.