web client - year tab for movies and tv

runtimesandbox

runtimesandbox

It would be nice to have the category Year to sort by as one of the options next to studio, genre, collections etc.

I know its possible under sort but this is many extra steps for the lazy like me 

runtimesandbox

I know, kodi does it too which is why i like the feature. Its just not an easy option to get to in the web client 

Koleckai Silvestri

In regards to movies, you can do this in the default Web Client. Go to the movie list, click on the "View Icon" which is implemented as a grid of white boxes over the list. Choose Timeline view.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri
  • Like 1

runtimesandbox

In regards to movies, you can do this in the default Web Client. Go to the movie list, click on the "View Icon" which is implemented as a grid of white boxes over the list. Choose Timeline view.

Thanks Koleckai, I did know this was possible for movies. I just find it to be a few to many extra steps and when you are trying to keep it simple for users of the older generation, as few steps as possible is always good.

When you are using emby with a large library, it is sometimes much easier to find something to watch by looking at a specific year. 

• Like 1