Upcoming TV Shows - Shows from Previous Night No Longer Listed

DarWun
Go to solution Solved by Olywa123,

Not to sound mean but I haven't really seen any feature requests implemented or marked as "completed" yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use the forum for project management, therefore I don't go through the process of tagging and marking as completed. To me it's discussion and communication. But you can easily find topics where people have asked for things, I've said good idea, and it was later added. Most recently for example, yesterday, external players on Emby Theater.

Not to sound mean but I haven't really seen any feature requests implemented or marked as "completed" yet...

It is a bit vacuous how feature requests are handled. There are some third party apps that listen to users requests. Kodi for emby does, a certain roku app does, tiamat was.

It is alot like screaming into outer space and hoping your sound waves reach intelligent life. If you have to try too hard to make people listen to your side then you abandon hope. It is incredibly difficult to get your feature request to matter, then votes to accrue, then realized. It is such an uphill battle and too bureaucratic.

How it is now you just tell people make a feature request and we will see what the community thinks. Thats all that happens, you get to see others wanted it too, or hated it. But it rarely ever gets turned into reality. You just get told the like number isnt high enough or some other spoon fed reply. There is not alot of love for the process as it currently is handled. It makes me a very sad panda. [emoji17] [emoji209]

Note: a moderator could just move this thread to feature requests and modify the topic. The present votes on the first post of this thread are counted that way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Angelblue05

I mean you guys are doing a great job, I just wish it was clearer what is being worked on, as far as feature requests. The general vibe I get from the forums is that it's pointless, even if you reply that it's a good idea...

Anyway, if we can maybe move this thread to feature requests as is, I will up vote the first post accordingly.

• Like 3

• Solution
Olywa123

Looks like we have this back now in the form of a 'yesterday' subset at the top of the upcoming page.

That works for me!

Thank you Luke (and community for making this one heard).

• Like 3

Happy2Play

Yep, Yesterday is present in Dev 3.0.5950.25329 and Beta 3.0.5938.0.

•Restore yesterday in upcoming episodes screen

• Like 3

DarWun

I just popped in to say the previous nights episodes have started showing up again after updating to the latest beta version.  But it looks like I'm a bit late to the party as others have already reported that it is back.  Great to have this feature back again.  Thanks Team Emby!!!

Edited by DarWun

• 3 weeks later...
mgworek

If I need to post a new topic I will. I having a different effect in my upcoming shows. Running Version 3.0.5950.0 but it was happening on last version as well.

Today is Thursday, its showing last nights shows as Tuesdays shows. Its showing tonights (thursdays) as yesterdays. Fridays shows as Thursdays shows.

If I need to post a new topic I will. I having a different effect in my upcoming shows. Running Version 3.0.5950.0 but it was happening on last version as well.

Today is Thursday, its showing last nights shows as Tuesdays shows. Its showing tonights (thursdays) as yesterdays. Fridays shows as Thursdays shows.

Yes, you should create a new thread with pertinent details.

Sounds like a time zone issue though...

mgworek

Thanks, I will post a new topic in a different section. I was checking for a timezone setting, is there anywhere to set it? In my Recent Activity, it shows the correct date and time for activities.