Catsrules

Catsrules

So far I have been very impressed with Emby, for video as well as Music. There is just one thing that is driving me crazy :)

Media does not Pause when a Bluetooth audio device is disconnected.

For example, I play music from emby in my car over bluetooth. The idea is when I turn the car off the music will stop playing. This is what other Music/media apps do. However Emby continues to play the music and it switches to my built in speakers and I need to manual pause the music.

Is there any way to enable this? I looked around but I couldn't see anything. I think I am at the mercy of the developers on this one.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
DerrickM

I owe you an apology, I was having many problems with my android app, like no sync option, couldn't create playlists, etc... Almost like it was an old version but play store was convinced it was up-to-date.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, and it looks like a completely different app. I will test the Bluetooth thing out tomorrow on my way to work, but I suspect it will work as all the other aspects of the android app are now working that weren't before the re-install.

Edited by mcfall.derrick
  • Like 1