Can't open Dashboard

hpc

• 1 year later...
bobbeers

Just tried downloading and opening dashboard as well. Same error in Win7. I was hoping this would be less buggy than Plex and that help would not be in html-speak. I was wrong. Uninstalling and going back to my Roku box and passport drive.

Just tried downloading and opening dashboard as well. Same error in Win7. I was hoping this would be less buggy than Plex and that help would not be in html-speak. I was wrong. Uninstalling and going back to my Roku box and passport drive.

That's not a bug. All it means is the system did not allow us to launch your browser. You can very easily do this yourself with the tray icon which will then run the same startup wizard.

• 1 year later...
davegeorge1961

I am getting extremely frustrated with Emby .... Changed from Plax after hearing good words about Emby and i installed it and even paid for the Premium Access ......... However all of a sudden over the last couple of days, Emby stopped working.  It wont even load onto the tray as it did when I first downloaded it.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the server, deleting the original downloaded app and downloaded it again and re-installed, but alas it still won't load, and when I go to try and load the dashboard, there is nothing by a blank screen with a message telling me that local host refused to connect I have even gone so far as turning off my anti-virus and installing app but without success, 

I am getting extremely frustrated with Emby .... Changed from Plax after hearing good words about Emby and i installed it and even paid for the Premium Access ......... However all of a sudden over the last couple of days, Emby stopped working.  It wont even load onto the tray as it did when I first downloaded it.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the server, deleting the original downloaded app and downloaded it again and re-installed, but alas it still won't load, and when I go to try and load the dashboard, there is nothing by a blank screen with a message telling me that local host refused to connect I have even gone so far as turning off my anti-virus and installing app but without success, 

Hi there, welcome. If you can provide the information requested in how to report a problem, we'll do our very best to help you. Thanks!