Watched movies are being hid

groomsy

groomsy

for some reason watched movies are being hid

the hide watched content from latest media is unchecked so it's not on my end, not sure when it started, if it was an update etc... cause it's been fine forever till the other day

Happy2Play

Did you set the filter on the movie library to unwatched.  I believe you hit the * while in the movie library to bring up the filter menu.

groomsy

Did you set the filter on the movie library to unwatched.  I believe you hit the * while in the movie library to bring up the filter menu.

yes that brings it back, but it's being hid in the LATEST CATEGORY and i dunno why, the option is unchecked yet i watched 2 movies and they were gone until i unchecked it as watched

Edited by groomsy

The roku client hides watched items from latest. There is no way to change this behavior for users...but...the emby blue neon night roku app has a setting you can change to enable watched items to show in the latest row.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

groomsy

The roku client hides watched items from latest. There is no way to change this behavior for users...but...the emby blue neon night roku app has a setting you can change to enable watched items to show in the latest row.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

well it never hid them before, so i'm not sure that's true, i've even made sure before

Edited by groomsy

url = url + "/Users/" + HttpEncode(getGlobalVar("user").Id) + "/Items?IncludeItemTypes=Episode"
query = {
    recursive: "true"
    ExcludeLocationTypes: "Virtual"
    fields: "PrimaryImageAspectRatio"
    sortby: "DateCreated"
    sortorder: "Descending"
    filters: "IsUnplayed",
    ImageTypeLimit: "1"
}

There is an isUnplayed filter permanently attached to the homescreen and the "latest" row of both movies and tv-shows. This is what I mean. In the other client I mention this restriction is changeable in the preferences section.