Photo folders empty

NickP

I have installed Media Browser server and client. When I use my ROKU player, the folders that supposedly have pictures are empty. There was an error message when I installed the client.

Yeah there is an error when you go into the photos plugin: There was an error processing this request. Here is a log:

[Logfile](http://www.mb3admin.com/uploads/logs/server-63523492153.log_mblog52b9ef04c009f4.68769473.log)

Though even with the photos plugin installed, Photo support has not yet been implemented on the Roku. I'm working on it now actually. So it should be added in the next release.

Ah, that's a problem from the server changes a while back that I missed.  However, it shouldn't impact the functionality of the plug-in at all.

I missed the fact this was on the Roku.

Ah, that's a problem from the server changes a while back that I missed.  However, it shouldn't impact the functionality of the plug-in at all.

I missed the fact this was on the Roku.

You are correct it does seem to still work fine. Just gives you that error when going to the plugin page. It still allows you to add a photo collection and everything seems to work.