AU rating bug?

Vidman

Vidman

I created a user for kids shows and set the rating limit to AU PG for Australian ratings and the movies listing still shows movies rated AU MA15

Version 3.0.5099.2102

Edited by Vidman

These are our AU ratings:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser/blob/master/MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations/Localization/Ratings/au.txt

It looks like we are missing some and there are also some inconsistencies. Can you add the missing ones? Don't remove anything because we get different data from different sources, and they're not always consistent.

Vidman

AU-MA15+ is there and listed higher than AU-PG . It seems strange that its only the movies rated au-ma15+ that are showing when they shouldn't

Brendon

from the government website @@Luke this should be the full range and order ;)

Classification for films and computer games

‘Check the Classification’ message for unclassified films and computer games

Advisory categories for films and computer games

Three classification categories are advisory categories. This means there are no legal restrictions about viewing and/or playing these films and computer games with these markings.

G – General

PG – Parental Guidance

M - Mature

Restricted categories for films and computer games

The following classification categories are restricted categories. This means there are legal restrictions on viewing and/or playing these films and computer games.

MA 15+ - Mature Accompanied

R 18+ - Restricted

Restricted categories for adult films

X 18+ - Restricted

RC – Refused Classification

Edited by Brendon

Brendon

will do it as soon as i finished feeding the children mate, they tend to bite otherwise lol

just did as you asked @@Luke, although not 100% sure i did it right, first time i have used github, let me know if i did wrong so i don't make the same mistake twice.

Edited by Brendon