FireTV - Incorrect Username / Password

lawlyouqt

lawlyouqt

I am attempting to connect on the Amazon Fire TV, to a server I was invited to. However everytime I attempt to use the app, it prompts me to select my username. If I select my username, it tells me the username / password is incorrect.

I then have a choice to "enter manually" or "Login with Connect" if I attempt to login with connect, the app immediately freezes up, and after 20-30 seconds ends up redirecting back to the FireTV homepage. If I attempt to enter manually, with the login information that works perfectly fine @ emby.media to login, it gives me the same username / password incorrect error.

@ emby.media to login, it gives me the same username / password incorrect error.

So, you cannot get connected using that Connect account on app.emby.media either?

lawlyouqt

I am sorry ebr, I worded that last part so terribly.

If I connect to app.emby.media from my PC - Logs in no perfectly fine.

Are you willing to try the beta version of the app so that I can potentially get a log of whatever is going on here?

If so, please be sure the Amazon account in use is allowing all marketing communications and then PM me the email address for that Amazon account.  Thanks. 

• 2 years later...

my username is not woking and password isnot working

Hi.  Have you confirmed you are using the proper credentials?

Where is your server installed?