Report Question

moviemadnessman

moviemadnessman

Just a quick question about the reports features ... I went to take a look at my reports for all the movies in my library, and have found that you can show all in one page (nice!).  However, for some reason, it does not mark which movies have trailers, specials, or subtitles anymore, even though I know almost all of my movies contain either internal or external subtitles (and in many cases they have both), and some do contain the trailer(s) as well.  I think I remember the reports used to show a check mark if these were present, but that seems to have changed, unless I'm overlooking something.

Beta server Version 3.0.5897.0

Also, while on the subject of server reports ... physical file location would still be a great feature; unsure how to implement it or I would, so I can see what files are on which drives (useful if one fails or whatnot :) )

EDIT: I just noticed that if I export the report to Excel, it is marked which films have the subtitle/trailer/specials.  However, because it is not marked when viewing in the web browser, sort features such as "which movies do not have subtitles" do not work.  I'm unsure where the discrepancy would be, since at some point, Emby sees the missing data and puts it into an exported excel file correctly.

Edited by moviemadnessman

Happy2Play

For me they only appear in Chrome.  They don't appear in Firefox, Edge, or IE.