Incomplete Metadata/Scan stalls on ReadyNas Blu-ray folders

Jabberwockie

Jabberwockie

Hi,

I'm sure my title doesn't accurately describe what is going on but all I know is something is wrong since I moved from MB2 to MB3 classic today.

Summary:

I have 12 TB of movies on my Readynas and several TB of movies stored locally on the same box running MB server and MB3 Classic.

All of these blu-rays were ripped to folder structure and I have used Media CenterMaster over the years to add all of the relevant metadata and backdrop imagery.  needless to say, ALL of my movies thumbnails, backdrops and metadata had displayed fine with MB2. I recently uninstalled MB2 and installed MB3 server and MB3 classic and after several hours I noticed that only the local movies have correct metadata showing. Scan seems to stall at about 50-60%. See screenshots of what shows up for the files that live on the ReadyNas.

Current server version:  3.0.5099.2102

Current MB-classic version: 3.0.100.0 B12-4.1

screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6gf3yw4ov493l1/My4XGVFQg

Thanks in advance. for any help. 

-PB

server-63523211656.log

MB-classic log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r6gf3yw4ov493l1/My4XGVFQg

Edited by Jabberwockie

i see the issue and will look at it for the next server release. in the meantime you can workaround it by creating a subfolder and putting your movies in there, for example y:\movies, instead of just y:\

Jabberwockie

i see the issue and will look at it for the next server release. in the meantime you can workaround it by creating a subfolder and putting your movies in there, for example y:\movies, instead of just y:\

Know of an efficient way of doing this with 12 TB of movies?

Jabberwockie

i mean, how many drives do you have. create folder, drag drop.

Its only one folder, but dragging and dropping will take about 7 hours with 12 tb.

Edited by Jabberwockie

Jabberwockie

i would think we'll have another release in the next week, if you can wait

I Changed the location to use full path of the Netgear readynas  (\\NAS-EA-33-3B6\BlurayMovies4)  instead of using a mapped drive letter "Y".  This fixed the issue. 

Edited by Jabberwockie

• 4 years later...