Webview Home Icons

Tester
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Tester

1st issue. Two of my libraries ( HomeMovies & Games ) refuse to stick to assigned artwork and instead will display auto downloaded thumb artwork. My other three libraries ( Movies, Trailers, TV Series ) all display correctly.

The 1st row of the image below is what I typically see.  The 2nd row is what I see after I delete the Thumbs and refresh the page.  This only lasts until the page is refreshed again and then back to 1st row.

56d630d4c671a_Untitled1.png

I tried to delete the Thumb over and over but it always comes back and retains the artwork as shown below.

56d630fdad315_Untitled.png

2nd issue.  The reverse seems to happen to LiveTV, Guide and Recorded TV.  I have assigned custom artwork and it always reverts back to no images.

Also, why are these 3 libraries named the same when right clicked Edit Image, always loads up Live TV.

• Like 1

• Solution

try setting both the primary and the thumb. the apps prefer 16*9 images for the top level views, that's why they're using the thumb because they don't think your supplied image is going to look good. to force it just set them both.

• Like 1

Tester

Luke, thanks for the quick response.

Ok, added the artwork manually to thumbs and now the icon is showing the custom artwork.  Why I had to do this to 2 of my 5 libraries (custom artwork is all same exact size) I will leave it up to you guys to explain.

Ok, how about my second question above, how do I get custom artwork to stick for LiveTV, RecordedTV and Guide ?

Right now you can't. The Recorded TV and Guide sections aren't really server sections, they're just fake entries created by the web client. I haven't figured out what we're going to do there yet.