Can't sync to android phone

bobrico

I'm running a new install of version 3.0.5871.0 on Windows Server 2012.  I have a premiere subscription and attempting to sync TV show episodes to a Samsung phone with the android client. Each attempt results in the sync job showing as failed.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Log attached.

Thanks

server-63591998407.txt

can you try deleting the sync job then creating again? then if it fails, please provide a log of that time period. thanks.

Thanks. Can you do a quick test and try to sync an individual episode as opposed to a series folder? Thanks.

The isn't so much the failed banner but rather the fact that it's finding 0 episodes to sync. That's what I need to look into. When you browse that series in the web interface, do you see episodes underneath?

The isn't so much the failed banner but rather the fact that it's finding 0 episodes to sync. That's what I need to look into. When you browse that series in the web interface, do you see episodes underneath?

Yes, in fact the episode I synced successfully was one that existed in that season.  There's 18 total episodes with 15 of them marked as unwatched.

Following that train of thought I triggered a sync from the series itself instead of a specific season.  It seems to be working correctly.

Thanks.  This is going to be a dumb question but how do I play the sync'ed content?  I tried going into airplane mode and I can't log in at all.  I see the synced episodes in android's "My Files" but I'm not sure how to open them with Emby client.

Offline support hasn't been added to the app yet but is on the roadmap. Until we have that you can easily find the synced files under /storage/emby and just play them directly. The synced files are stored in a human readable directory structure so you should not have any trouble navigating them. Thanks.