Duplicate Upcoming episodes

fraenhawk

fraenhawk

I'm just curious where the Upcoming feature gets it's data from? At least once a week, a show will show up twice in the upcoming list. Same episode number, name, channel and date of airing. It's not consistent on which show though. I checked thetvdb and there's not duplicate listings there. Note the double Danger Mouse below as an example.

56cdadbfa44b7_dupe.jpg

DogEyedBoy

I just noticed I have the same issue, or it's at least related. First I should point out that my upcoming episodes are already a little broken I believe (maybe because I'm in the UK) as it's showing New Girl as upcoming for Tue 23rd. Anyway, New Girl is there twice, exactly the same episode, only the second one is linked to the file of that episode which I already have and can be played.

The first episode goes to "itemdetails.html?id=41ae342fa64213ff2ce92f175532e9b4" while the second one is "itemdetails.html?id=b482f300f3af83bde96a9db7b2270dc7". Not sure if that helps, but I thought it might be pertinent.

56ce1a651863f_dupe.png

Edited by DogEyedBoy

Happy2Play

This is normal behavior since you are adding the episode it is adding it to upcoming also until a library can is performed.  There are several topics about this.  The real time monitor only kicks off library scans for movies and not for TV episodes.  So you get duplicated episodes in upcoming.

DogEyedBoy

That explains my duplicate, and a library scan gets rid of it, thanks. I'm not sure that covers the OP though; what he's seeing duplicated hadn't even aired when he posted.

Is it "normal" to show yesterday as upcoming?

Happy2Play

Is it "normal" to show yesterday as upcoming?

Yes, upcoming has always shown yesterday.  With a limit of a total of 40 episodes displayed on the page.

• 2 months later...

This is resolved in the dev and beta branches and will be included in a future emby server release.

• Like 1