Emby server seek bar

NANO SHELL

NANO SHELL

Is there any way to implement a better seek bar? When ever I try moving the seek bar to where I want it, it always ends up being a minute before or after where I wanted it. Is it possible to get it more accurate down to the second...or even 5 seconds. Also is there a possibility of implementing a thumbnail slider seek bar shown post-22984-0-89114800-1455981491_thumb.png

• Like 4

+1 for me on this. Loving Emby so far (former Plex user) but I'm definitely finding it rather frustrating trying to scrub through video playback and not being able to + or - 10 seconds at a time.  Thanks.

Edited by Nikito

anderbytes

The thumbnail seek preview would be a great addition  :)

And toggleable in config, of course. Some people may not think it's worth the disk space or CPU used to generate those in real-time.

Edited by anderbytes

• 4 months later...
Arsenico

Hello, I've recently switched from Plex to Emby and i'm loving it, but yes, the seek bar (time slider) is making me crazy, it's terrible.

So Imprecise, always set 1 or 2 minutes away from the desired position, impossible to select a precise time. I have this problem both on Web and Android (android a bit better thanks to the gestures).

Please improve it.

Arsenico

Thanks, would be great! :)

EDIT: Btw i was wrong, on android the seek bar works great, the problem is only on the web client.

Edited by Arsenico