NANO SHELL

NANO SHELL

So while watching a tv show I like to use the Emby for Android app remote. When each episode ends it moves to the next episode...which is great. But when it does so, Emby exits fullscreen mode. When trying to use the remote control on the app, the full screen function is greyed out and does not work. I am unsure on how to get a log for this as it is on the phone app.

NANO SHELL

So when watching (for example) Arrow S04E12 in fullscreen on Emby server web client, and the episode finishes and moves on to S04E13 automatically, it is here that it reverts back to not fullscreen. If that makes sense. When trying to put back into fullscreen via the remote, it is greyed out.

Right ok. That's an issue with the web client that needs to be resolved then. That's the only way to do it because the web client can't support the fullscreen remote control command. Browsers only allow apps to go full-screen in response to a user action, meaning you have to click a button on the page itself. So what we need to do is make sure it never leaves fullscreen in the first place.

• Like 1

NANO SHELL

I see, that makes sense. Thanks for all the help, very quick replies every time I am curious or run into an issue, you guys are always on it. Thanks a heap.