Fanart site relaunch

shaefurr

shaefurr

So, what started as a quick update to download links turned into a full out redesign. Honestly the problem with my page previously was I just had too friggin many images on it so it was slooooow as can be to load. I've streamlined the entire site removing off older mediabrowser related items, cut the images down to only samples, and changed the disparity links to my onedrive for downloading. The benefit with onedrive is every time I upload a new image for disparity you can just use the same link on my site to grab the new ones. Previously I had to re-upload an entire rar file with all the images in it each time I made a small update.

So, I hope its easier to browse around now, let me know what you think. I'll be adding the disparity color links next once I get my photoshop actions remade and the sets uploaded to my onedrive.

Also, I removed MB3 from the address, so if you had it bookmarked before, you'll need to do it again.

http://shaefurr.wix.com/fanart

• Like 4

shaefurr

Very nice Shaefurr - looks and works much better now!

thanks!

also an update, disparity colors are now available for download, this time they will stay up to date as I make any new ones. Also a new color dark blue is available.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

shaefurr do you have any disparity that you use for WWE,i was think if not something for that with The Undertaker as the backdrop for the label WWE. Just a idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Just went to site to download dark blue disparity and it saying link not working?

shaefurr

Just went to site to download dark blue disparity and it saying link not working?

hmm odd, just checked it and it links to my onedrive, sharing is set for anyone to view. Not sure why its not working. Is it just the dark blue set? Can anyone else confirm?

https://onedrive.live.com/?v=error&type=linknotsupported

"Red" leads to this. Was it your private link, or the public (shareable) link to your files which you are redirecting?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

Blueeyiz702

hmm odd, ju

st checked it and it links to my onedrive, sharing is set for anyone to view. Not sure why its not working. Is it just the dark blue set? Can anyone else confirm?

Just checked the dark blue and cyan and get this.

572d6cbfb2001_screenshotonedrivelivecom2

Edited by blueeyiz7021

shaefurr

used the public links... or so i thought, ill look into it today and try and fix it.

Blueeyiz702

Shaefurr,when im using the diskmaker psd from your site. i moved the psd's droplets to desktop is that ok? and also when i run the action this screen in attached photo shows up,

and im not sure what should be input there? and then i get a second pop up,can you tell me what im doing wrong and how to fix or set up properly,thanks.572fd17717eb6_photoshop.jpg572fd1f28ff20_photoshop1.jpg

shaefurr

Shaefurr,when im using the diskmaker psd from your site. i moved the psd's droplets to desktop is that ok? and also when i run the action this screen in attached photo shows up,

and im not sure what should be input there? and then i get a second pop up,can you tell me what im doing wrong and how to fix or set up properly,thanks.572fd17717eb6_photoshop.jpg572fd1f28ff20_photoshop1.jpg

the action is made using a specific location for the images, you need to put the disc maker folder on the root c: or it wont run properly. try using  c:\disc maker and see if it works.

Blueeyiz702

thanks Shaefurr that worked,and can i ask what size images do you use for best results?

shaefurr

hmm, its been a while since I made them and I reformatted since I made the action and droplets, but I believe backdrops get resized to 1920x1080 and posters are resized to 1000x1500. So those sizes or higher would be ideal, anything lower will result in lower quality since they will be upscaled to fit the disc.

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr
Blueeyiz702

Shaefurr made this boxset with your boxset master template,do you have or can you tell me how to make logo in photoshop? Amy Winehouse Thanks5736bc74c5231_CurvePortrait.png

shaefurr

Shaefurr made this boxset with your boxset master template,do you have or can you tell me how to make logo in photoshop? Amy Winehouse Thanks

Are you asking how to apply a logo to the boxset, or make a logo in photoshop?