"Scheduled Tasks" Not Loading in Chrome (Works in IE)

gochiefs88842
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

gochiefs88842

This was working fine prior to the most recent server upgrade (Version 3.0.5871.0).  I have not added any extensions or changed Chrome's browser settings.  Screenshots (contemporaneous) attached.

FWIW, I do note that the server is failing to "Check for application updates" on the visible IE browser.  I am currently viewing all of this remotely, but I can upload logs when I get home if necessary. Curious if this has any relation to the other forum topic re: browser UI issues with editing.

post-4652-0-25727600-1455815208_thumb.jpg

post-4652-0-68065400-1455815219_thumb.jpg

• Solution

Hi, thanks for the report. I can't reproduce this. Perhaps there was just some intermittent resource loading failure. I would try again later.

• Like 1

gochiefs88842

I've been able to run all tasks remotely through IE except for "Check for application updates."  I've also been able to restart the server through the browser app.  I will try to manually restart when I get home and I'll report back with the results.  Thanks for the quick response, Luke.

Update: Appears to have been a DNS drop issue; not sure why I was able to access remotely through IE, but Chrome tabs were not loading on the server side computer and other apps (Teamviewer, Google Drive) were not loading/active.  Very weird. Power toggled and restored access.

Edited by gochiefs88842