Photo

"Scheduled Tasks" Not Loading in Chrome (Works in IE)

Scheduled tasks browser

Best Answer Luke , 18 February 2016 - 01:24 PM

Hi, thanks for the report. I can't reproduce this. Perhaps there was just some intermittent resource loading failure. I would try again later.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gochiefs88842 OFFLINE  

gochiefs88842

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Local time: 02:26 AM

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

This was working fine prior to the most recent server upgrade (Version 3.0.5871.0).  I have not added any extensions or changed Chrome's browser settings.  Screenshots (contemporaneous) attached.

FWIW, I do note that the server is failing to "Check for application updates" on the visible IE browser.  I am currently viewing all of this remotely, but I can upload logs when I get home if necessary. Curious if this has any relation to the other forum topic re: browser UI issues with editing.

Attached Files

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146597 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:24 PM   Best Answer

Hi, thanks for the report. I can't reproduce this. Perhaps there was just some intermittent resource loading failure. I would try again later.

• gochiefs88842 likes this

#3 gochiefs88842 OFFLINE  

gochiefs88842

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:34 PM

I've been able to run all tasks remotely through IE except for "Check for application updates."  I've also been able to restart the server through the browser app.  I will try to manually restart when I get home and I'll report back with the results.  Thanks for the quick response, Luke.

Update: Appears to have been a DNS drop issue; not sure why I was able to access remotely through IE, but Chrome tabs were not loading on the server side computer and other apps (Teamviewer, Google Drive) were not loading/active.  Very weird. Power toggled and restored access.

Edited by gochiefs88842, 18 February 2016 - 04:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scheduled tasks, browser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users