Small Regression in New Stable Music Videos Artist & Album Grouping

LongMan

LongMan

There seems to be a small regression in the new Stable, 2.2.0, as compared to the last one, 1.1.62. The grouping of music videos by artists and albums does not work in 2.2.0 where as it worked in 1.1.62.

To test use Confluence. Videos>Music Videos (sub menu)>artists and Videos>Music Videos (sub menu)>albums. Both show empty lists.

I should have tested the betas. Have to be more proactive next time. BTW Artist grouping was added in 1.1.53 by @@Angelblue05.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Cheers,

LongMan

Angelblue05

@@LongMan

Can you give this build a try, you can just test with one file by pressing save for the item in the metadata manager, it should update the content with the artists link:

Edited by Angelblue05

LongMan

Quick Question. Is it possible to get a user independent play count from the emby server. It would be useful especially for music videos to know which are the most popular videos. A list similar to pictures or Home Videos would be good enough I think.

Cheers,

LongMan

Angelblue05

I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that playcount doesn't populate for music videos? (Playcount is already per emby user)