GlennNZ

Plugin for LCD/VFD Screens [Windows] Imon Replacement - using FrontView Server Plugin

Vito_MCE

As far as i remember Antec Fusion came in 2 flavors. VFD (greenish dot matrix only) and LCD (bright blue dot matrix with disk-like circle and speakers indicators). Both were OEM of SoundGraph iMon. You need to establish which version you have then search the net for SoundGraph iMon VFD or LCD recent drivers. They are rather easy to find and from my experience run smoothly on Win10 (at least for VFD version I have). 

anddrej

I have blue dot matrix and know, that i used before vfd driver which i do not have anymore and honestly, i didn't found it anywhere on the net. If you have vfd version...will you be so kind and send it to me...to: anddrej(@)gmail.com

anddrej

VFD H/W in this system is for Antec VFD, not for iMON.

This is what i get after instalation.

Vito_MCE

you must have then oldest one which on the web archive page is described as "original Fusion Case VFD with Floppy power connector and no IR receiver". I'm afraid I cannot help then as I have proper iMon one.

anddrej

Exactly...no ir but floppyconnector to usb

anddrej

What can i say...Fusion_driver_070507 is the right one and display became alive. Thank you very much for all your help :)

• Like 2