Plugin for LCD/VFD Screens [Windows] Imon Replacement - using FrontView Server Plugin

GlennNZ

Vito_MCE

As far as i remember Antec Fusion came in 2 flavors. VFD (greenish dot matrix only) and LCD (bright blue dot matrix with disk-like circle and speakers indicators). Both were OEM of SoundGraph iMon. You need to establish which version you have then search the net for SoundGraph iMon VFD or LCD recent drivers. They are rather easy to find and from my experience run smoothly on Win10 (at least for VFD version I have). 

I have blue dot matrix and know, that i used before vfd driver which i do not have anymore and honestly, i didn't found it anywhere on the net. If you have vfd version...will you be so kind and send it to me...to: anddrej(@)gmail.com

Vito_MCE

you must have then oldest one which on the web archive page is described as "original Fusion Case VFD with Floppy power connector and no IR receiver". I'm afraid I cannot help then as I have proper iMon one.

• 2 years later...
zirali1981

Hi there. 

I have an Antec Fusion in Black (Win 10) not sure which display it's using. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can get the display to work ?? Any help greatly appreciated thanks ..

• 2 months later...
Phone Guy
On 12/19/2019 at 2:21 PM, Vito_MCE said:

I just got my son a Antec Fusion case with the VFD display, floppy power connector. This driver Fusion_driver_070507.zip got it working, thanks! I guess antec is no more or its web site is no more...? any attempt to download from there results in 404, so this was a life saver.

Does anyone know how to make it actually display stuff from WMC Win10? It gets weather and news from the software, but no graphic eq or title or playback info? I realize this is an old thread, and don't know how many people still use this type of setup, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

jachin99

I think think for the eq to work at least you can't bitstream audio and have to tell wmc to process the audio.  I can't rember the setting but it should be in there somewhere.