Unpause Jumpback for Emby Apps

fbartels

fbartels

Hi,

I have recently switched from a Kodi setup to an Emby only setup (using the Android apps of Emby). One thing that I am missing from Kodi is the Unpause Jumpback addon. It would be nice to have this as a configurable setting.

• Like 6

• 2 years later...

I tried this in the Android TV app quite a while ago and it was pretty messy (didn't always work very well).

funwithmedia

I wonder if it works better when direct playing files, as opposed to transcoding? Regardless, I can see the usefulness of something like this.

computerprep

It would probably introduce a little buffer lag on resume that isn't normally there right now. But I like the optional idea.

DanielXB

If it work like the kodi plugin not introduce buffer lag, (sorry mi english) it rewind n seconds after x seconds of pause, you see the image change, when you press play start inmediately (you can try this with kodi and plex or emby plugins, even on transcoding with plex for kodi)

• 1 year later...
VladTepz

+1

I just came here to start a request for this... figured I'd better do a search first.  ;) 

Like the OP, I've recently been switching from a Kodi/Emby for Kodi setup to an Emby only setup. To my surprise, I'm missing the Unpause Jumpback addon the most right now and noticing the absence practically every time I'm watching something.  :(

It's funny how the absence of such a tiny feature that you're used to can be so annoying. lol