Podcasts no longer in Scheduled Tasks

porkbone
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

porkbone

Just updated MediaBrowser Server to version 3.0.5099.2102 and noticed that Podcasts are no longer on the Scheduled Tasks-Library section.  Is this by design?

porkbone

Hi Luke, and thanks for the reply.  I have version 1.0.0.3 installed which seems to be the latest.  I also checked MBC and the podcasts are working fine.  It just dissapeared from the Scheduled Tasks scan.  That seems to be the only issue.

• Solution

That is a dev level server and changes in it have broken Podcasts.  It will have to be updated again.

porkbone

Wondering how I ended up with a dev level update when I am set to Beta.  Anyway, should I just download the latest version from the website and reinstall it?  Not sure where to procede.

porkbone

Well, I changed the update scheduled for the podcast plugin to Release, uninstalled the Podcasts plugin, restarted MBS and reinstalled the Podcast plugin which is now 1.0.0.4.  It now shows up and is working great!  Thank Luke!

Wondering how I ended up with a dev level update when I am set to Beta.  

My apologies, I didn't realize that version went straight to release.  Everything worked as it should as far as the update.

porkbone

No apologies necessary, ebr 

and thanks for changing the Mark Solved indicator.  Wasn't sure if I should do that, or leave it to you or Luke.

You can do it.  Just be sure to mark the post the best answered the question instead of your own response.  That way the answer appears at the top.

• 2 years later...

The Podcasts plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.