3.0.5860 Beta

davidbgeek

davidbgeek

My Emby is stuck with Clean databases at 0.0%, Download missing subtitiles & Scan media library are stuck at failed and don't work when pressing run, and nothing's loading on the home page.

Is there a way to restart the upgrade process?

How do I fix this???

LhFijwK.png

This log also looks fine. Is this from when those scheduled tasks failed? if not can you supply those? or just try to run them again and then provide that log. thanks.

davidbgeek

What happened in the upgrade process is it was stuck at 29% & after refreshing the page, it opened the non-functioning web UI.

I tried starting those scheduled tasks and stopping the DB cleanup but now Subtitles+Library tasks are frozen at 0.0% and Clean DB is stuck at stopping.

I've also updated the file at that same link with the latest log.

What happened in the upgrade process is it was stuck at 29% & after refreshing the page, it opened the non-functioning web UI.

I tried starting those scheduled tasks and stopping the DB cleanup but now Subtitles+Library tasks are frozen at 0.0% and Clean DB is stuck at stopping.

I've also updated the file at that same link with the latest log.

The log shows no problems though, so just let them run and finish.

I am running in to what appears to be the same issue. I was frozen at 38.70% for about 5 hours. I restarted the service via cli and now it just sits at 0% cleaning the database. http://pastebin.com/UyJyQ4En

Depending on the performance of your machine and size of your library it could take a while. the fact that the % has stopped moving could just be an issue with the progress reporting. I would just let it continue.

NavyGuy81

I'll continue to let it run overnight and hopefully it resolves itself tomorrow. Judging from the fact that none of my media appears in the library I'd have to guess that the upgrade did not finish unfortunately.

davidbgeek

But what about Clean DB stuck at Stop?

Depending on the performance of your machine and size of your library it could take a while. the fact that the % has stopped moving could just be an issue with the progress reporting. I would just let it continue.

Is there a way to restart the DB upgrade process; could've failed...

MrLinford

Its started  B) : Please wait while your Emby Server database is upgraded. 6.52% complete.

15 minutes later its complete.

Movies: 261

TV Episodes: 427

Music Songs: 6729

Edited by MrLinford

mgworek

Is there a good way to check when the upgrade started? I seem to be stuck at the upgrading database part. I have been at 39% for 30 mins now. I want to wait and see if it finishes but if its been stuck at that for hours, I am a little worried.

My server completed the update ok but now the automatic grouping of similar content no longer seems to be working. :(

Double check your user settings by clicking your user icon in the top right

Is there a good way to check when the upgrade started? I seem to be stuck at the upgrading database part. I have been at 39% for 30 mins now. I want to wait and see if it finishes but if its been stuck at that for hours, I am a little worried.

i guess you could see when the server log was created. i wouldn't panic. on some systems it could take a bit of time.

mgworek

I think it started at 2:30am and now its almost 12pm. I will continue to let it sit. Here is my log if you wanted to see if anything was wrong.

Thanks

I think it started at 2:30am and now its almost 12pm. I will continue to let it sit. Here is my log if you wanted to see if anything was wrong.

Thanks

Sorry it's taking a while but the log looks fine. If you open the web interface does it show the progress %?

theniteow1

For me, it's still at 0.0% for at least 4 hours now, when I discovered it.  I think this started sometime last night, I'm concerned it's not budging.  This is pretty much rendered my media library useless at this point.