EPG Data Missing For UK TV?

teshiburu

teshiburu

@@Sven I have just setup a fresh EMBY install on windows using nextPVR and installed the nextPVR plugin, 

It only seems to be showing EPG data for HD channels, even though the non HD ones have schedule data in nextPVR? 

1fZzy23f.png

NextPVR 

1fZEPaD1.png

In that Emby screen shot, the channel numbers are duplicated. ie, "BBC TWO" and "BBC TWO HD" are both showing up as channel "2". I'm pretty sure this will be a factor in why you only have list for one channel of each pair you've setup.

In that Emby screen shot, the channel numbers are duplicated. ie, "BBC TWO" and "BBC TWO HD" are both showing up as channel "2". I'm pretty sure this will be a factor in why you only have list for one channel of each pair you've setup.

Good catch, thanks. @@teshiburu, what kind of tv tuner do you have?

This may be related can you check in live tv setup do you have hdhomerun native tuner listed along with nextpvr.  I have serverwmc and hdhomerun connect and what I am finding is that if I delete the hdhomerun tuner from live tv setup it still finds it's way back. Because there is no way to import epg I have turned off hdhomerun tuner so I don't get duplicate channels it's probable a bug in the server that it causes to come back after being removed.

Edited by denz

teshiburu

@@denz - thanks wonderful, i disabled the hdhr tuner within the live tv settings as im using the nextpvr plugin, and it is all working now :) 

Anyone have any ideas how i add the images to the channels in guide view?

@@denz - thanks wonderful, i disabled the hdhr tuner within the live tv settings as im using the nextpvr plugin, and it is all working now :)

Anyone have any ideas how i add the images to the channels in guide view?

you can add channel logos in next pvr and have them imported by emby, or you can do it in the emby web interface

I have just set up NextPVR because the WMC EPG has not being updated by Microsoft past the 4th Feb - I think this could be the end of WMC!

Everything NextPVR is working perfectly in all Emby apps although I did notice that whilst the HD channel EPG appeared almost immediately the SD channel EPG did not populate until the following day. Something to do with the OTA data steam I guess but it is now up to date and accurate. This has the added bonus that I can now move the HTPC to Win10.