Chocolate theme - unwatched episodes

jordy

EBR, what are the parameters for episode to be included in the unwatched screen on Chocolates EHS (or any theme for that matter)? Is it possible to show all unwatched episodes where at least one episode in a series has been marked as watched? I would love this. for example i have just started watching The Mentalist and am at s01e04 but the unwatched list only shows the last episode in season 5 and the first in season 6 (the latest one i have). It would be much better if I could see all seasons / episodes after the last one marked as watched :)

thanks

How do I get MBPlus? can't find it anywhere on the MB3 website. Search only brings up a few references in forum threads, not listed anywhere in MBC Config or MBS Plugin directory???

I might add it as a feature request, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see this.

How do I get MBPlus? can't find it anywhere on the MB3 website. Search only brings up a few references in forum threads, not listed anywhere in MBC Config or MBS Plugin directory???

I might add it as a feature request, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see this.

Sorry, it isn't available for MB3 at this point. I shouldn't have referenced it but its main purpose was to provide smart information like you were requesting.

• Like 1

Xnappo's idea would work for me. Like redshirt has in MB Android +1

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk