NextPVR feeding Live TV/Guide Data to Emby

timwagg

Hi,

I've recently moved my server onto a new Win10 machine but having issues getting NextPVR and Emby to be friends.

NextPVR works fine within it's own software, data populates the guide and live TV feeds work as they should but this information isn't being passed onto Emby so I can watch in app. I've checked the URL (http://localhost:8866/) and that loads up the guide as expected in Chrome but nothing is imported into Emby and I can't watch TV.

Tried changing localhost to the ip of my machine in Emby settings, restarting the recording service in NextPVR and also trying having the default pin '0000' and no pin in the emby settings, nothing seems to work. 

The only possible thing it could be is that I am using the LAV video codecs which may not agree with Emby? NextPVR says there are issues with this codec but still works OK for me in the NextPVR app. If this is the case can anyone recommend which I should be using for mpeg2 decoding?

Also, lastly is anyone aware of how to change the default pin and the port number for NextPVR? I'd like to change both for more security.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

@@Sven Log attached.

Seems from reading an issue occurs when trying to access the URL/port;

2016-01-27 21:17:01.6938 Info App: [NextPvr] Start InitiateSession
2016-01-27 21:17:01.6998 Error App: Error getting recordings
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.5818.0
    Command line: C:\Users\server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 4
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: C:\Users\server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\server\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Invalid URI: Invalid port specified.

log.rtf

Can post a screenshot of the config page? Where you provided the url , pin.....

Can you also enable the debug logging for the next pvr plugin on that same place? It will give us more information...