view configuration questions

buenor

Hello everyone, 

I have two questions about new things that have been happening with the interface.

1. Recently, the view configuration setting seems to be forgotten each day or so.  I always kept my folder view as Poster but it seems like every morning I have to reset it because it defaults to strip.  Is there a way to fix that?

2. There is a new screen that shows when I select a folder:

post-5102-0-24102000-1453899070_thumb.png

I know some folks may find it useful but is there a way to bypass it?  It is just one more click and it is more or a hassle in WMC since, let's face it, WMC is not the fastest interface around.  

Thanks

post-5102-0-64157500-1453898913_thumb.png

post-5102-0-24102000-1453899070_thumb.png

1 - Nothing ever defaults to "strip" so this has to be a case of some other folder that is the same type being set to that view style.

2 - Yes, go into "View Options" in the config page and de-select "Show TV sub-views".

Thanks, just to follow up. 

1. This was puzzling then because I had setup all my movie-type and tv-type folder as poster-vertical (with the exception of one tv-type setup as list).  Nothing was setup as strip.  Anyway, I reset all of them and will keep updating if it happens again.

2. my second issue, which was the "TV views" showing even though the checkbox was un-checked, seems to have been resolved with the latest update (it ran about 2 minutes ago).  I don't know if it had anything to do with the update or with Emby restarting.  So there I did not have to do anything. Yay!

Thanks