LiveTV Guide in Roku

Vitale4

Vitale4

Need some help with how the LiveTV Guide Functions in Roku.  When I go to a channel, the guide does not show the shows in order of time and does not necessarily default to the current time.  For example:

It is currently 7:35pm

• I go to ROKU and Choose Guide under LiveTV.  
  • The First Channel in my lineup is 460.  However the time starts at 3:30am-4:00am.
  • The Next Channel is 462.  It shows 11:30pm-12:30am

etc...

I am not sure why the guide does not start at 7:35pm.  If I go to the On Now option, the times seem to be correct.

How can I default my Guide to the current time?

Also - on a side note/question:  Will there be any chance to get the LiveTV Guide to look like the one when running via the Browser? 

Thanks

At the time that guide was built, that was the only way to do it with the framework provided by Roku. There are newer improvements now that will allow us to do it in a better way, which we hope to do in the near future.

Vitale4

Thanks for the feedback.  Do you have a resolution to my first part of the question?  When I go to a channel, the guide does not show the shows in order of time and does not necessarily default to the current time.

Vitale4

I will say that you all have done a great job on the ROKU app and even the native Emby with LiveTV feature.  Can't wait to see what the updated ROKU Guide will be in the future.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1