TV Themes in Fire TV app

pushka7

Video themes are not supported in the Fire TV app at this time.

Answer to next question: I'm not sure ;).

It was the tv theme tune rather than video theme - does this make a difference?

I am also struggling to get the tv theme tunes to play automatically when browsing in Emby server

Audio themes aren't supported yet either but that is more likely to be implemented sooner.

(still cannot say when)

What do you mean by that? There web interface supports them on desktop computers, if that's what you mean

I have attached an image showing the theme there and recognised on my Emby server on QNAP, but it doesn't play the theme unless I click on it. I want it to play automatically while I am browsing episodes - how do I do this?

post-106334-0-71515600-1453919082_thumb.png

Not all browsers allow pages to auto-play content without user interaction, so if that's the case in your browser then it won't work for you regardless of the setting.

In Safari on iOS (for all devices, including iPad), where the user may be on a cellular network and be charged per data unit, preload and autoplay are disabled. No data is loaded until the user initiates it. This means the JavaScript play() andload() methods are also inactive until the user initiates playback, unless the play() or load() method is triggered by user action. In other words, a user-initiated Play button works, but an onLoad="play()" event does not.

https://developer.apple.com/library/safari/documentation/AudioVideo/Conceptual/Using_HTML5_Audio_Video/Device-SpecificConsiderations/Device-SpecificConsiderations.html

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
maegibbons

@ebr 

Are you intending to implement TV Theme Tunes when browsing the Library?

1)  This Week

2)  This Year

3)  Next Year

4)  Or lukes special answer "This will appear in a future update"

5)  Never

Krs

Mark

If it is in one app you can assume it will make it into the other. We are working as hard as we can to make everyone as happy as possible. Thanks.