Package center-->Settings-->General choose-Trust Level any publisher
Package center-->Settings-->Beta choose-Yes, I want to see beta version!
Check the what CPU/architecture you have in your synology https://github.com/S...r-Synology-mode so you can use the right Package for your base install.(#Shell command uname -a)
- Install Mono from Package center --> Community Tab
- Install Mediainfo from Package center --> Community Tab
- Install ImageMagick from Package center --> Community Tab
- Download and Install ffmpeg from here: http://cytec.us/syno/test-spk/ffmpeg/
- Download and Install emby from here: http://cytec.us/syno/test-spk/emby/
1. Download Emby.Mono.zip from here: https://github.com/M...releases/latest
2. Extract the zip file into a folder
2. Download and install winSCP http://winscp.net/eng/download.php
login as root to synology
2.1 Log-in with putty with any admin account,
2.3 Enter your admin password.
2.4 Goto the sudoers file (/etc/sudoers), and open this file in a editor (vi or nano but i prefer to use Midknight Commander), add at the end the following line, USER ALL = NOPASSWD: ALL change USER by your admin username.
2.5 Open winSCP and goto advanced at your loginaccount, choose at the SCP SHELL option. sudo su - (... so now you you can use winSCP as ROOT)
3. Make sure the Emby service is stopped
4. Copy the contents of the zip file into /volume1/@appstore/emby/share/emby (or wherever it has been installed, the contents of the zip should look like the contents of the folder you are copying into)
5. Start Emby
Edited by AlwinHummels, 24 January 2016 - 10:54 AM.