Breeze: Request - Disable Details in Poster view / Trailer play in Window

Aussiedroid

Aussiedroid

Hi there,

Just came across your Breeze theme - by far the best I have seen - well done!

I had a couple of small requests though, if it is possible to add: (Splitting them to separate threads as requested)

1) In Poster view under my movie section (just before you click into the movie detail screen you want) it shows the full write-up of the movie on the left hand side panel (the one that takes up about half the screen on the left). 

Would it be possible to have an option in the view menu to disable or change it to a smaller view without the description (maybe the same one you show in the coverflow? that would sit on top of the posters below).

For me I would love to see a full page of my movies that I have scrolling vertically (since I have a lot) rather than half the screen taken by the description. I feel its a bit redundant on this view as you read this info on the next screen before you click play. 

1a) Also on a side note to the above panel, I notice that the title in yellow is truncated about 60% of the width of the panel. Most of my titles don't fit although it looks like they would if this truncated at the end of the panel instead of about half way. It does scroll but just doesnt look right. I saw a previous request (I think that covered this) but I am still seeing it on my end.

Sorry I dont have any pics to show, but hope the above is clear enough :)

I don't know if the above is possible/easy/hard but would make Breeze the perfect theme for me!

Thank you for all your assistance.

Edited by Aussiedroid
  • Like 1

Aussiedroid

Yeah a lot of themes seem to not have an option to remove this although I remember an old theme that did have it so I could view a full wall of movie covers. Saves a lot of scrolling :)