How can I Modify the Detail Album View in Chocolate?

CFC
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I'd like to modify the detail album view track listing (using Chocolate) as you see below to simply list the track number, and track title, and remove the artist and album info.

Is that possible?

56a3ec277cf2d_Outkast_Small.png

Also, where should I add images for the generated folders like "Favorites", "Genre", "Playlist" etc... ?

Thanks for the help,

CFC

Toys7505

I think what you want to do is done through the metadata manager - there you have control over editing anything you want from Title name to Photos you can show.

Toys

No, those names are being composited by the interface.  But I could have sworn that it didn't do that in that context.  Not sure what changed...

No, those names are being composited by the interface.  But I could have sworn that it didn't do that in that context.  Not sure what changed...

Thanks! Please let me know if you'd like me to try out anything on my end.

CFC

• 3 months later...
rostar99

ebr,

Any updates in a fix for tracks listing in album view for chocolate?  Currently It makes playing music difficult in chocolate as the artist and album showing in the track name pushes the track name out of visibility. Other themes do not seem to work well with my large music library that due list tracks correctly (subdued, iridium ect).  Thank you

• Like 1

soundsnake8

Diamond theme gives to look that I believe you are looking for. Its not quite as pretty as chocolate but "it is what is is" Editing any metadata is pointless here is a screen shot of Diamond

572b8d41b028c_Screenshot4.png

• Like 1

CFC

Thanks. That is what I was hoping for, but yeah, I'm a "Chocolate" man though :D

CFC

Edited by CFC

soundsnake8

I understand. All the other themes handle music the way diamond does except chocolate theme. Not sure why maybe ebr will come up with a solution

• 3 weeks later...

This should be fixed in dev version .303.

Thanks @@ebr it is fixed when accessing albums through the music section.

However if I access an album directly from the enhanced menu, the layout is still as before with "artist name - album - track name"

Let me know if that makes sense, and thanks again

CFC