Next Episodes

browned

browned

I haven't used next episodes in a while but I noticed the following yesterday

My emby 1.1.80 libraries are, Movies, TV, Kids Movies, Kids TV.

In Emby -> TV-> Next Episodes I get a list that includes my TV library and the Kids TV Library.

In Emby -> Kids TV -> Next Episodes I get just the Kids TV which is perfect.

Hopefully I have explained that ok.

marcelveldt

Hmmm, I fixed this bug a while ago but apparently its back. Issue is that next episodes is doing a "contains" search instead of isexact, meaning that "kids tv" is also returned on lookup for "tv". Rename your TV to something else and its fine but should be fixed in the addon. I'll take a look within a few days if nobody beats me to it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
browned

Hmmm, I fixed this bug a while ago but apparently its back. Issue is that next episodes is doing a "contains" search instead of isexact, meaning that "kids tv" is also returned on lookup for "tv". Rename your TV to something else and its fine but should be fixed in the addon. I'll take a look within a few days if nobody beats me to it

I think previously (months ago) the issue was with the Shin Helper as the Emby Next Episode list was correct, now Titan is displaying exactly what Emby is listing which is incorrectly everything from my TV and the Kids TV.

I know changing my Emby library names would fix the issue, but none of the other emby apps/clients have this issue so I know fix will come eventually.

Edited by browned

marcelveldt

Well, the default "Tv shows" next episodes widget will show next episodes from your entire library.

Besides that, there is a special next episodes node for every media folder which will only list the next episodes for that particular media folder.

Skin settings --> edit shortcuts --> Add --> Smart Shortcuts --> Your Tv folder --> next episodes

browned

Well, the default "Tv shows" next episodes widget will show next episodes from your entire library.

Besides that, there is a special next episodes node for every media folder which will only list the next episodes for that particular media folder.

Skin settings --> edit shortcuts --> Add --> Smart Shortcuts --> Your Tv folder --> next episodes

I do not use the default "Tv shows" next episodes widget. I think the issue is in the emby addon itself this time.

Going to Settings -> addons -> My Addons -> Video Addons -> Emby -> Open -> TV -> Next Episodes list the next episodes from my TV library and the Kids TV library.

Going into Skin settings --> edit shortcuts --> Add --> Smart Shortcuts --> TV --> next episodes lists next episodes from my TV library and the Kids TV library, which is correct as that is that Emby is showing.

So to me the Skin is working correctly as it is listing what is in Emby Next Episodes.

So the Emby Addon is pulling data from TV and Kids TV, but only for the Next Episodes item. Recently added, In Progress, Random etc in Emby only list relevant items from TV library and not the Kids TV library.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

I think it's this that marcelveldt is referring to:

{'operator': "contains", 'field': "tag", 'value': "%s" % tagname}

Can you give me a few to make a new build for you to test?

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@browned

Try this, run the refresh playlists/nodes via launching the emby for kodi add-on after installing the new version just to be safe.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1