Mark Watched/Reset In Progress

rhodges

rhodges

Is there a way to set on either a season and/or on an episode/movie that an item has been watched? How about an option resetting "in progress". Sometimes in the Eminence skin, I get an episode playing randomly (due to the skin) and now I clutter up my in progress list.

These would be nice options to be in Emby web and probably all clients.

Angelblue05

Go in your library in kodi, select the content you want to remove progression/mark unwatched/watched and press "w" to toggle the status (and effectively remove the progress saved).

rhodges

Go in your library in kodi, select the content you want to remove progression/mark unwatched/watched and press "w" to toggle the status (and effectively remove the progress saved).

Thanks. Now I just need to see if the skin has a context menu or modify it so I can try and get that on a context menu.

What do you mean, it starts playing an episode on it's own? That's not normal, if you want to share you Kodi log, I'll have a look to see if we can fix it? http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

I think it is the skin and the plugin that does it, combined with a sensitive remote. End user error I do believe.