No Playback on Any Device

eglorioso

eglorioso

I can not get Emby Server to playback on any device, here's my config - log file attached:

1. Windows 7 Professional 
  2. Emby Server 3.0.5786
  3. ServerWMC 1.0.0.67
  4. Clients; Roku, Android Mobile, Local Chrome Browser, Remote Chrome Browser, Remote Microsoft Edge Browser, Theater

Roku Client Crashes, All Browsers and Android app continually spins as if it's trying to load the channel, Theater No Guide and Spins Clicking "Now Playing".

Server was reinstalled, and initially played on "Now Playing" from local server but quit after ServerWMC was installed and configured.

server-63588664929.txt

Hi, welcome. It looks like you have some issues with either the ServerWmc plugin or ServerWmc software to clear up:

2016-01-17 22:55:30.4608 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 127.0.0.1. Time: 10ms. http://localhost:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks?IsEnabled=true
2016-01-17 22:55:30.7624 Error App: Error getting channel stream
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5786.0
	Command line: C:\Users\eglorioso\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\eglorioso\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\eglorioso\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	ServerWMC Backend error
	System.Exception
	   at wmc2mb.WMCService.IsServerError(String[] results, String message)
	   at wmc2mb.WMCService.<GetChannelStream>d__e.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<GetLiveStream>d__46.MoveNext()

Most likely this is due to the ServerWmc application not running, or the plugin or application not configured.

Can you test a regular video file? thanks.

eglorioso

Hi Bazinga,

After posting last night, I removed the ServerWMC plugin and was able to play channels, reinstalling it broke playback again.  Therefore you are on target, I'll contact ServerWMC to see what gives.

Thanks,

Ed

You understand that the ServerWmc plugin also requires the ServerWMC standalone software, right? I am guessing you probably didn't see that part.