last.fm addon gone?

Guest petwri

i can try to look into it when i have a chance but is this really preventing both of those two things? we work extremely hard here. it would be disappointing if a plugin from a community member turns out to be the thing that holds you up from writing a review.

wayneward

thank you, no ive already reviewed but want to do a full blown with video showing last fm plgin in my worpress site and then show me playing a song in the emby app ive nearly finished on the phone and it scrobbling to my wordpress then ill play a film and show it appear on trakt from the phone aswell - its scrobbling to the best !! and i can only do it on emby :)

im just writing the review and the app so plenty of time - i finished my prey app and review this week on ubuntu touch so next is emby then owncloud !! there quiet good reviews and come with a application so they take a bit of time but are well worth it ! :)

thank you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
wayneward

i noticed that this is a dll so the code is like probably need visual studio to fix

i was looking at making my own and looked at the plex scrobbler the other day that used python im not sure if some of this code can be used?

wayneward

wowsers i could take a look ..

i havent run windows since 1995

i use the ubuntu sdk thats about it

illl see about getting visual studio on a VM on doze

is the maker of the last.fm plugin contactable still do you have is details ?

ill make him a cash price offer to tweak it ...

wayneward

looks like a no goer is there any way i can add to get news for when this gets done i canclled my premium and use plex for now till its working again? that scrobbles last fm and trakt

really sad to leave emby i do relly like it but im not a coder to be able to fix scrobbling :( i thought the premium money covered the app and plugins.

sorry guys

• 3 weeks later...
Sven

Mrsmoke is not active on the forum anymore since 2014. So .....

I will take a look, but i can't give you any timeframe.

I never used last.fm so, do you need special things to use it?

• Like 3

wayneward

yes a lot of people use there systems and scrobble so they can find similair music and connect with other music lovers

please feel free to put a donate icon with this for your time im sure we will all pay a donation for you time

plex has a script which is open that may help

this is great news let me know if i can help in any way thank you so much

Wayne

Sven

I checked yesterday the site. Because it's not available at work. 

But didn't had much time yesterday evening (team event with work).

But you need to pay for the music. I am using for myself "Spotify", so i don't gonna pay again for some music.

Anyone willing to share their account? So i can use it for development.

Spaceboy

I just have a free account for scrobbling. Any music I listen to on Spotify gets recorded in last fm

Sven

I just have a free account for scrobbling. Any music I listen to on Spotify gets recorded in last fm

How? I linked last.fm with spotify. But i don't see anything in last.fm ( sorry to be the last.fm noob :) )

Spaceboy

How? I linked last.fm with spotify. But i don't see anything in last.fm ( sorry to be the last.fm noob :) )

You are talking about using Spotify outside of Emby? Cos as far as I know we don't have embify yet

If so, I just add my last fm details to Spotify and last fm seems to get updated almost instantly

Sven

You are talking about using Spotify outside of Emby? Cos as far as I know we don't have embify yet

If so, I just add my last fm details to Spotify and last fm seems to get updated almost instantly

Indeed, the first sync was slower. Now it's indeed almost instanly. :)

Sven

Found the problem in the code.

He gets the full library with this method (library.getTracks) and I don't see any method that's doing the same in the lastfm api (http://www.last.fm/api)

So that will be a difficult one...