Adjust subtitle delay

alex3137

GrimReaper
26 minutes ago, MikeyMan said:

Does this also imply that if there’s an internal sub, it wont search for others?

Each library has a setting under Subtitles section to determine that behaviour for automatic subtitle downloads. Manual subtitle search will show all relevant results irrespective of presence of other internal or external subs. 

Edited by GrimReaper

1 hour ago, MikeyMan said:

Does this also imply that if there’s an internal sub, it wont search for others?

Have you explored the subtitle download options for each library?

MikeyMan
31 minutes ago, Luke said:

Have you explored the subtitle download options for each library?

Tbh no...

Never used subs before. But now with a baby I'm forced to cut the volume 🤣

Ill have a look.

Malmgren
20 hours ago, MikeyMan said:

On the LG it's not in the subtitle menu but in the general settings under the cog icon.

Ah, THAT was the problem! I found it now! Obviously it should be under the CC icon like everything else subtitle related, someone really thought a bit backwards here.

Also, would it be possible for the subtitle correction window not be really that big? Often you have to have it up for a while until you get the text entirely in sync, it's quite annoying having that big window in the middle of the screen then...

• Like 1

Malmgren

Ok, I have no idea what happened here. I guess I'll report my own posts so that an administrator sees them and remove the duplicates...

• Thanks 1