TV Shows, No Thumbnails, Only Episode Screenshots

flexy123

flexy123

I had a thread last week where the problem was MOVIES. After updating my Win to Win10, using THE LATEST BETA of Emby (as of current), Movie thumbs (and Persons after scheduling Persons manually) worked.

But at the same time, ever since, now I have the problem with TV Shows. See my "example" folder which, as to my knowledge has the correct filenames, in this case for Battlestar Galactica (2003) and also the correct names for the episodes.

So I just (for another test) deleted the TV Shows 1 folder and readded it. There are two shows, Battlestar Galactica (2003) and Southpark, NONE of the thumbs show.

Log attached. Lots of errors in the log. Please advise.

569a805d34b94_BSG.png

I cut the log BEFORE 17:00pm today because this was the time when I re-added the folder and then had it scanning. (I had the latest Beta running for some days, TV Shows thumbs never worked).

Edit: I am aware there are ALSO some errors due to over-long movie filenames, those are not my concern right now.

Edit2: There are still errors where it seems as if Emby is looking for XML files which I don't have. (Is it trying to downloading those? I see an error entry where it tried to download a ZIP file from TVDB, search for "Galactica" then you will see). This download failed (404), whatever this ZIP is supposed to contain.

emby-log.txt

Edited by flexy123

flexy123

Update: The problem was the (very) strict naming Emby/TVDB sometimes needs.

One particular problem was that TVDB had problems with "Battlestar Galactica (2003)", the 2003 was actually the movie and the actual show is Battlestar Galactica (2004). It wasn't made easier by the fact that filebot named it as Battlestar Galactica (2003), but as said TVDB didn't recognize it.