Pictures Library

rhodges

rhodges

I'm not certain if this was already asked for, or maybe already in the roadmap, but, is there any plans to manage the pictures library? It would be nice for me to have Emby manage all my stuff and not have any Kodi "doing it's own thing".

Thanks!

@@Angelblue05 thanks for all your hard work!
In the 1.1.76 release comments you mentioned "You can also create home shortcuts by pointing the action to Add-ons > Video add-ons > emby > Choose the dynamic plugin entry." But I don't see this entry under the plugin. What am doing wrong?

Also, I've reset my db after updating to 1.1.76.

CBers

In the 1.1.76 release comments you mentioned "You can also create home shortcuts by pointing the action to Add-ons > Video add-ons > emby > Choose the dynamic plugin entry." But I don't see this entry under the plugin. What am doing wrong?

I was trying to add Photos to the addon last night but couldn't figure what to do.

I was either in the wrong place, or something is missing.

xnappo

Unfortunately there is a bug here - it is fixed in Git and I am sure @@Angelblue05 will push to the repo shortly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
CashMoney

I was just trying to do this myself, I can access trailers and other folders/libraries and create shortcuts to them, but I can't get to my Photo's library at all? Version 2.2.0.

LongMan

@@CashMoney

Adding the code below to my sources.xml takes me to my Emby Pictures.

<source>
      <name>Emby</name>
      <path pathversion="1">plugin://plugin.video.emby/?content_type=image</path>
      <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
</source>

The link for the picture library sections from Emby Server  is also available under Pictures> Picture Addons>Emby in 2.2.0. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

LongMan

Edited by LongMan
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

I was just trying to do this myself, I can access trailers and other folders/libraries and create shortcuts to them, but I can't get to my Photo's library at all? Version 2.2.0.

Did you navigate to Picture addons --> Emby ?

CashMoney

@@LongMan and @@marcelveldt

Thanks guys, but no luck. When I go to pictures - addons - Emby, I get a list that starts -

Live Tv Channels (experimental)

Live Tv Recordings (experimental)

Network credentials

Settings

Add user to session

etc

There is no "Pictures" or "Photos" option in the list and no way I can see to get to them. I've tried adding the info to my sources.xml and I get the same results. The only thing I can think of is maybe it's the skin I'm using? I'm using Xonfluence. I'll try changing to the default confluence and see what happens there.

Edit- Nope, I get the same list in the default skin as I do in Xonfluence. TBH, it's not a big deal for me, but if there is one (me) who can't find it, there is probably others with the same problem keeping quiet :P

Edited by CashMoney
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

I think this broke in one of the recent changes. @@Angelblue05 did you change anything regarding the nodes listings recently ?

This was working a few weeks back when I coded it. Maybe the photos entry is forgotten ?

Angelblue05

Can you give this build a try and confirm photos show up now under picture add-ons > emby?

Note there has been some necessary changes done to the naming of the xml that make up playlists and video nodes. When you install the custom build, launch the emby add-on > Refresh playlists and video nodes (this will remove any duplicated views). You will need to repoint your home screen shortcuts actions accordingly. Let me know.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

The picture shortcut is be fixed with the latest beta version 2.2.5. Thanks for your patience everyone.

• Like 1